Advertising is expensive! So before you purchase advertising
space - whether electronic or print - you should be confident that you
are placing your ad in the "right" media.
Media plans include:
- Outline of the specific goals that you can expect
to achieve with your advertising.
- Definition of your primarily and secondary target
- Identification of electronic or print media reaching
your specific market segment.
- A quantitative analysis of the most suitable media
opportunities, including cost-per-thousand reach or target audience
analysis, message frequency, duplication frequency, etc.
- Cost comparisons across different media.
- Electronic media content or print content analysis,
audience, reach, philosophy and market position.
- Better ad positioning
- Better contract rate negotiation
- Greater editorial support
- Inclusion in free ad surveys, "bingo" (response)
Company | Ad Services |
Web Sites | Biographies | Our
Clients | Contact Us